Sunday, July 6, 2008

One week to go...

Presentation
I tought the presentation went okay, it could have been better. I missed like half of what I was going to say. But hopefully everybody did understand our concept. :) I think so.

Weekend
Yesterday we went to the Princess Islands, it was so nice, exactly what I was needing. We went to this area with a pool, just relaxing. (It was a long boat trip though.) I really liked the non-car-thing that they had on the island, besides the smell from the horses.

Today we went to the Topkapi palace, but I was not that impressed. Sure there was a lot of nice buildings and nice things but I'm not really in to that kind of things. Therefore we left earlier to see the Blue Mosque, it was so huge. I've never seen a mosque that large. It was so amazing, we were just sitting on the floor looking around.

Thoughts about next week
I think we have a good foundation in our concept but there still a lot to think about. Last week was a lot about creativity and brainstorming, now we have to work more with the technical things, how to get our concept viable. I guess we can expect a lot of hard work this week, and I will try to keep up with the computer- and programing parts or try to understand it anyway. :)

K

No comments: